Central Vermont Foliage at its Best. Scenic Drives, Biking, Hiking and Golf. Great Food & Drink!
Located in the heart of Vermont’s beautiful Killington Valley, the Red Clover Inn is the stop you’ll need to make on your foliage vacation or getaway in the Vermont Green Mountains. Adopt Red Clover Inn & Restaurant as your "home base" and we'll get you to some of the best foliage and fall activities in Vermont. Return in the evening to our renowned on-premise restaurant and a cozy tavern with fireside fine dining and a friendly, welcoming staff.
• Red Clover offers easy access to Vermont's best foliage drives.
• Expansive views mountain views of the vibrant fall colors during foliage season right from the Inn.
• Conveniently located near Green Mountain National Golf Course voted "Vermont's #1 Public Golf Course" by Golf Digest - May 2007
• Fine dining
• Centrally located with nearby indoor pool, fitness center, indoor tennis courts and yoga
• Romantic, comfortable accommodations - secluded yet near festivals, shopping and numerous outdoor activities.
• Bonfires and hot tub right outside the Tavern door!
• Walking trails available right from the inn premises
"Our stay at the Red Clover Inn was the highlight of our New England leaf peeping adventure with new friends. The meals were fabulous! Only exceeded by your hospitality." -B & D, Windsor, CO 10/8-10/9/11