Year-Round Packages and Bridge-Season Rate Specials
Wine Weekends, Summer Escapes, and Custom Vermont Romantic Getaways
Red Clover makes elegance and creativity affordable. With year-round packages and bridge-season rate specials, the world of possibilities is open for a quick getaway or a longer immersion in Vermont living. Check out the monthly Wine Weekend package and Midweek Snow Escape in season, both of which include a fresh, wholesome breakfast and may be booked by contacting the Inn directly and mentioning the package (800-752-0571, ).
Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Long Trail Century Ride Package, June 23 - 25 2017
Whether you're training to place in the event or you're waving from the sidelines, the fun and relaxing Red Clover Inn in the heart of the Killington Valley is perfectly placed to be your home base for your Long Trail Century Ride cycling adventure on the weekend of June 23 - 25.
The Long Trail Century Ride package includes:
- Discount lodging rates for cyclists, family and friends on Friday, June 23, and Saturday, June 24, for $125 per room, per night. Spend a little extra time exploring the Killington Valley - extend your stay to June 25 and beyond!
- Secluded accommodations in the inn, some with Jacuzzi tubs (as available).
- Two packets of Slopeside Syrup's UnTapped Maple Syrup Athletic Fuel.
- On-site restaurant and pub with creative cocktails and locally crafted draft beer on tap.
- Access to a clean and comfortable barn for bicycle tuning.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi under the stars.
To book: Please call the Inn at 802.775.2295.
Wine Weekend Getaway Package: Usually the First Weekend of the Month
Our popular Wine Weekend escape centers on the first Friday of each month, when our chef creates a unique Wine Dinner menu. The Wine Weekend package includes 20% off a two-night stay and two tickets to the dinner. Taste the flavors of a selected region paired with fresh Vermont ingredients, artfully presented to complement featured wines. Relax after dinner and enjoy the luxury of a room that is just a stroll away. Choose a Friday/Saturday or Thursday/Friday combination.
Design-Your-Own Vermont Package
Create your own package any time of year with ski, golf, and hiking weekends; our innkeepers offer personal assistance and referrals to outfit you comfortably and reliably. If you have a Vermont romantic getaway percolating, want to know more about Vermont’s culinary culture - or more - our Vermont staff lives, plays, and breathes Green Mountains and has all the resources at their fingertips. Have an idea for a themed weekend or wish to invite friends for your own presentation? Let us know!
These seasonal packages are not currently available, but it's likely that we will run them again next year. Check back when the time is right!
Midweek Snow Escape
Available January through April
Avoid the crowds while saving money on a peaceful ski getaway. When the snow starts to fly, stay at Red Clover for two nights mid-week and enjoy a complimentary third night. The legendary ski and snowboard slopes at Killington Resort or Pico are just a short drive away, or, take time to snowshoe right from Red Clover’s front door and explore our own five acres of snow-covered hills. Relax by a roaring hearth or soak in the hot tub. Subject to availability; some holiday weeks are restricted. Available during ski season.
Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Vermont Maple Package: Spring is Sweet
Available in March and April
Sweeten up, sugar, let’s get sappy! When daytime temperatures climb above 32 degrees and nights fall back below freezing, spring is on the way in Vermont. “Maple water” or sap flows steadily within Vermont’s forests, and among the awakening hardwoods, more than 1,500 Vermont sugar houses produce about 1.3 million gallons of syrup, or 42% of the nation’s supply. It takes 40 gallons of sap to produce one gallon of Vermont maple syrup – let the liquid gold flow, as spring sets in.
Celebrate sweet spring with your sugar in Vermont with the Red Clover Inn & Restaurant Maple Package:
- Maple cookies and a steaming mug of Vermont Coffee Company coffee, or tea, upon arrival
- $100 voucher toward a candlelit dinner for two on the night of your stay with choice of cuisine and desserts
- Accommodations for two in the Red Clover Inn (some rooms with Jacuzzi tubs and hearths, as available)
- Self-arranged tour of Baird Farm Sugarhouse, North Chittenden, Vermont
- Locally-sourced breakfast for two including classic pancakes and Vermont maple syrup
- Keepsake syrup and two maple lollipops for the trip home
Price: $295 per couple/night; alcohol and gratuity not included. Add an extra night’s stay for $125/room. Based upon availability.
Call the Red Clover Inn for reservations and mention the Vermont Maple Package: 802.775.2290
Generally, for the best Red Clover lodging deals, visit Vermont in the quieter season: April – June, and November – January. Off-season rates offer an excellent opportunity to slow down and reflect as well as save money. Rates vary from $125 - $245 during this time.