"Fantastic wedding weekend! Thank you!" - Alex & Meredith, August 2013
The Perfect Vermont Wedding. Customized Just for You at The Red Clover Inn near Killington Vermont Ski & Golf Resort.
The Red Clover Inn is a spectacular Vermont setting for all types of weddings. Our secluded location nestled under Mt. Pico on a small hill farm estate sets us apart. Enjoy a full wedding weekend which can include wedding rehearsal dinner, formal wedding service indoors next to the fire or on our back lawn under a shaded tent, and beautiful country breakfast or brunch.
The caring professionals and staff members at the Inn are highly trained to help you in every step of the planning process. You will meet with our Chef who will help you to develop your menu and follow through on every important detail. From the very first meeting to the completion of the special event, you will feel secure knowing that every aspect will be exactly as you wish.
One visit to the Red Clover Inn and a tour of our historic property will convince you that we are the perfect location for a wedding celebration which will long be remembered after the last guest has departed.
Personalized Wedding Planning
At the Red Clover Inn we pride ourselves on personalizing every event and wedding detail specifically to your preferences. From menu planning to music, décor and vendor selection, let us help you make your wedding an event like no other. Customization and creative events are our forte; bring us your vision and we’ll make it a reality. Whether your Killington wedding is a small private event or grand reception, the Red Clover Inn can provide it.
• Indoor ceremonies or cocktail receptions of up to 60 people are held in our dining room and tavern.
• Renovated historic setting with fireplaces
• Gorgeous panoramic views, sparkling china and silverware
• Intimate, yet stylish setting
• Outdoor weddings or events of up to 150 with plenty of area to accommodate tent company rentals
• Customized menu planning with our chef
• 13 well-appointed guest rooms—many with fireplaces and Jacuzzis.
• We will work with local vendors to rent tents, tables, chairs, glassware, and anything else you may need
• Attentive, professional staff
• Full bar service with wines of the world and Vermont brews
• Referrals for local wedding professionals; florists, wedding cake artists, photographers, dj’s, and musicians
Pleasegive us a call at 802.775.2290 or send us an email.
Download Wedding Booklet
For more information to help plan your special day download our wedding booklet or call 802-775-2290.Learn More