Vermont Mountain Biking for Beginners to Experts. Bike and Cycle Killington and Vermont’s Green Mountain Forest.
Killington has been a hotbed of cycling action for years with some of the best Vermont mountain biking trails. The mountainous terrain with its network of biking trails offers dozens of places in the area to bike, with great local riding of all levels with mountains (Killington) and specific mountain bike parks (Pine Hill Park) less than 15 minutes away.
• Great biking getaways and vacations for novice riders
• Mountain Bikes and tools available for use
• On property secure storage for personal bikes and rentals during your biking getaway or vacation.
• VT Maps, biking trail information and tips for the best trek provided in-house by the Red Clover Inn team
Road Cycling on scenic and challenging Vermont roads near Killington:
The main benefit of Red Clover Inn’s location is the miles of cycling terrain right outside the door. You can enjoy a top biking getaway or vacation with all the creature comforts of one of Vermont’s best inns, farm-to-table restaurants, taverns.
• Home of the Killington VT Stage Race May 29th-31st
• Vermont’s Route 4 is a top cycling spot with great cycling for miles and Vermont
• Vermont, back road options as well as inn-to-inn options
• Hills, mountain ranges, downhill, long straight stretches
• Tools available for bike repair on property
• Mapped out trails and tips in-house
• Après-Biking at The Red Clover Inn, Restaurant & Tavern — one of Vermont’s best biking inns
After a long road ride or hard day on the Mountain, enjoy a soak in our outdoor hot tub with a beverage, take a refreshing swim in one of the many local swimming holes, enjoy an amazing Vermont farm-to-table dinner prepared, then hang out among friends around the bonfire recapping a wonderful day of riding!