Long Trail Hiking Package
In Japan, people come to the forest to have contact with nature in order to improve well-being. “Forest-bathing,” or “shinrin-yoku,” is a short, leisurely, and therapeutic visit to a forest. The Red Clover Inn is located within a short distance of hundreds of acres of public land and state parks. Trailhead access to Vermont’s Long Trail, a 273-mile treasure that weaves through the state along the spine of the Green Mountains, is right down the road. Or, ask our innkeepers about the best local hiking trails for you based upon distance and difficulty; let us help you find the closest swimming hole for a post-hike dip or take a drive along the Scenic Route 100 Byway. Give forest-bathing a try and see how you feel!
- Green Mountain Club map of hiking in the Killington Region, including directions to trailheads, trail mileage, and trail difficulty ratings.
- $100 voucher toward a candlelit dinner for two during your stay with choice of cuisine and desserts
- Accommodations for two in the Red Clover Inn
- Outdoor gazebo with Jacuzzi to soothe tired muscles.
- Breakfast each morning featuring local eggs, cheese, vegetables, bakery bread, and fruit (in season).
This package is available in June, July, and August, Thursdays through Mondays, depending on availability.
$295 per couple/night
Add an extra night’s stay for $150/room
*Alcohol and gratuity not included
Call the Red Clover Inn for reservations and mention the Long Trail Hiking Package: 802.775.2290.