Vermont Maple Package
Spring is Sweet: Tour & Taste
When daytime temperatures climb above freezing and nights fall back below, spring is on its way to Vermont. Sap flows from maple trees throughout Vermont’s forests, and among the awakening hardwoods, more than 1,500 sugar houses produce about 1.3 million gallons of syrup, or 42% of the nation’s supply.
Tour and explore Vermont’s maple sugaring industry from your homebase at the Red Clover.
- Maple cookies and a steaming mug of Vermont Coffee Company coffee, or tea, upon arrival
- Accommodations for two in a Red Clover Inn or Carriage House room
- Self-arranged tour of Baird Farm Sugarhouse, North Chittenden, Vermont
- Locally-sourced breakfast for two including classic pancakes and Vermont maple syrup
- Keepsake syrup and two maple lollipops for the trip home
- Two complementary desserts included when you dine at the Red Clover Inn’s Restaurant (available Thursday through Monday; please arrange for dining reservations when you call to book your package)
This package is available in March & April, depending on the maple sugaring season.
Price: $295 per couple/night before tax; alcohol and gratuity not included. Add an extra night’s stay for $150/room. Based upon availability.
Call the Red Clover Inn for reservations and mention the Vermont Maple Package: 802.775.2290.